Here’s a look at some interesting things we read/ saw / thought / did this week.
- 14 Things Only People Who Adore Print Books Will Understand … “It’s a little harder to pet electronic books” 🙂
- Get a look at this Book Catalog Spreadsheet. Organization to the max!
- 6 Stephen King Adaptations to Watch Now (or Get Stoked For) makes me want to binge read King books the rest of this year.
- 10 of the Best Audiobooks of 2016 So Far and 15 Audiobooks Set Around the World is music to my ears … bad pun?!
- Top 10 Horror: 2016 is an interesting list – books from August 2015 – July 2016.
- Cool Bookish Ideas for Your Bullet Journal has some really amazing examples of how people are using their bujo.
- Reading Decathlon Challenge: Read 10 Books in 10 Days! … can you do it? It’s been a long time since I’ve read a book in 1 day.
- For the bloggers …
- How to Plan + Schedule Out Your Instagram and 4 Easy (and Legit) Ways to Schedule Your Instagram Posts
- Plus Use this amazing advice from other bloggers from other bloggers to delight your audience.
In reading … I finished the audiobook of The Nest, Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney which was really good. I can see why everyone is raving about it. On Monday I drove 6 hours to Iowa Monday and back Friday, so I listened to the audiobook of Patient Zero, Jonathon Maberry – which had a fantastic narrator in Ray Porter. This week, I’ll be driving to Cincinatti, OH – but I haven’t picked the audiobook I’ll be listening to. Any recommendations? I’m looking for something creepy and spooky. What are you reading?