Fall is rapidly becoming one of my favorite seasons – and it’s a theme now for me to make a seasonal list of fun things to do. I published this list last year – but I’m changing it up a wee bit, and bringing it back as a reminder to get out and have fun!
13 Fun Things to Do in the Fall
- Go on a Fall Hike. The hanging colors of the leaves is such a beautiful sight!
- Go to a Fall Festival. .
- Visit a Haunted House. 6 Flags Fright Fest is a must this year.
- Visit a Corn Maze. Last year we cheated to finish – this year … we’ll probably do the same thing – but hey, it’s fun.
- Run a Halloween themed race. With zombies.
- Make (or Buy) fresh Apple Cider.
- Eat or drink something with pumpkin. Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Coffee is so damn good.
- Read a Scary Book. Or 2 … or 3. Cuddle up with a book and a blanket and read into the wee hours of the morning.
- Take a day trip.
- Dress in a costume for Halloween. Something scary of course!
- Roast marshmallows in the fire pit. Because it’s fun!
- Decorate for Halloween. And make the front entrance too creepy for trick-or-treaters.
- Decorate for Christmas. Don’t leave it until the last minute.
What’s your favorite thing about Fall?