Here’s a look at how the week went down plus things loved and adored.
- I’m still reading Big Little Lies, Liane Moriarty because I got distracted by the audiobook of The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2), Maggie Stiefvater. This one was even better than the first book in the series, The Raven Boys!
- Here are 11 Productive Things You Can Do During The Holidays
- I like this roundup of posts – How to do (almost) anything in 2016 … If you want to travel more, stronger about friendships, be smarter about money – and more.
- I’m working my way through Wine Enthuisiast’s Top 100 Best Wine Buys (priced $15 or less)
- If you’re looking to jump start your blogging in 2016, try the Parajunkee’s Blogger New Year’s Challenge
- If you’re looking at traveling like I am, check out 10 Amazing Group Tour Adventures
- What’s on your winter reading list? I’m loving the diverse choices over at If You Can Read This.
How was your holidays? Did you gorge on good food? Watch any good movies?