Here’s a look at how the week went down plus things loved and adored.
- I finally started reading again this week and raced through Uprooted by Naomi Novik. Soooo good! After that, I settled down with reading Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff, which I’m still reading. My book choices right now are based off the “Best Books of 2015” lists that are starting to roll in – Amazon Best Books of 2015 | The Washing Post Best Books of 2015 | Publisher’s Weekly Best Books 2015 | Barnes and Noble The Best Science-Fiction and Fantasy of 2015.
- My Thanksgiving holiday plans are set for next week. We’re flying to North Carolina for a few glorious days of rest and relaxation. While I will be reading, I also plan to binge watch TV shows on The 10 Fall TV Shows You Need to Catch Up On Over Thanksgiving.
- The first snow of the season arrived late Friday night all through Saturday afternoon.
- I’m determined to not bitch about winter this year so I’m willing to try the tips in How To Hygge (Or: 29 Ways To Actually Enjoy Winter).
- I’ve been working the night shift all this week and am so ready to go back to my regular schedule. What gets me through is getting a large Dunkin Donuts coffee right before I go in, which lasts way into the wee hours of the morning. My DD Perks card never leaves my wallet.
- But that doesn’t mean that there’s no place for tea in my life. I drink it daily … more than once. Lately, Trader Joes Pumpkin Spice Rooibos and Wissotzky Tea Nana Mint with Ginger and Lemon are my faves this Fall.
- I got a new laptop last week and it has Windows 10. I’ve been keeping my eye out for useful tips & tweaks like Enable This Setting to Make Windows 10 Boot Up Faster.
- Hurry up and get your FREE 2016 Blog Planner from Mom’s Small Victories. Here’s How To Never Run Out Of Blog Post Ideas and How to Plan for Blogging Success! Like a Blogging Ninja! (FREE PRINTABLE).
- These Top 10 Tips to Work a Room Like a Champ are worth reading and re-reading and saving and consulting and practicing over and over again.