Here’s a look at some interesting things I read/ saw / thought / did this week.
1. Bookish award announcements – The 2017 World Fantasy Award Nominees and The Man Booker Prize 2017 Longlist … and … The Arthur C. Clark Award for Science Fiction Winner is The Underground Railroad, Coulson Whitehead.
2. I loved reading all the things during Goodreads Science Fiction & Fantasy Week.
3. Speaking of Goodreads … Here 10 Improvements That Would Make Goodreads 500 x Better – what do you think? Anything else you can think of?
4. I never really thought about (or that there were) Challenges of Being a Teen Book Blogger before. Interesting reading.
5. I was nodding my head yes, yes, yes to The Reader’s Ideal Coffee Den.
6. See 5 Ways to Support Your Fave Book Bloggers for tips on showing some love to internet peeps.
7. What to do when you want to blog about two different things is such a helpful article.
8. Check out The Last Untapped Productivity Source: Your Desktop Wallpaper. Do you change your wallpaper often? Is it something that’s inspiring to you?
9. If you only read 1 thing – let it be this … Facebook Is Tracking You! Here’s How to Stop It!
10. I shared this with my oldest who is headed off to college – Why I’m Glad My Job Has Nothing To Do With My Passion.
Which links can you most relate to?
// Comments //
Love the concept of the weekly “things!” I enjoyed looking through the Man Booker longlist. My book group is doing The Underground Railroad next month. Arundhati Roy is fantastic, so it’s a joy to see her listed. And Lincoln in the Bardo has been on my TBR for a while–I just may need to nudge that up higher on the list.