Here’s a look at some interesting things we found / saw / thought / did this week.
- What are you reading this week? Can you believe I haven’t finished any books yet in 2016? I’ve started plenty, but the due dates keeping coming up … and then I get busy … and then … excuses, excuses! Right now, I’m listening to the audiobook of Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith and reading Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige, which is the January selection of Mocha Girls Read. Both of them are awesome so far.
- Here are 7 Books to Prep You for the Return of The X-Files. Is anyone else psyched about seeing this back on tv?!
- Of the 16 Books Being Made into TV Series in 2016 – I like The Shanara Chronicles 💓 and want to read the books too; Shadow Hunters is rife with bad acting 👎 – can’t watch no more! Second Chance is interesting so far – and I didn’t even realize it was based on Frankenstein.
- Here are 15 New Books to Read If You Love ‘The Girl on the Train’ – did you like the book? I sure did.
- Have you read any of the books that are The National Book Critics Circle Awards Finalists? I’ve read Fates and Furies – liked, but didn’t love it. And the 2016 Edgar Awards Nominees Have Been Announced. I haven’t read any of those books yet.
- For us bloggers, check out these 17 Ways To Get People To Come Back To Your Blog
- Did you know that 8 out of 9 Best Picture Oscar Nominated Films were based on books this year? Pretty cool. Unfortunately, the Oscar’s this year is reeling from the #oscarssowhite controversy and boycott’s … although Chris Rock is still retaining his gig as host (so far).
- This article on couples sleep patterns was so interesting. Opposite sleep schedules was a problem early in my marriage but we’ve since found middle ground.
- Parenting as an introvert. This is a serious struggle for me.
- Are there books you categorically don’t read? Her comment on being a highly sensitive person resonates with me. I simply cannot read anything with too heavy of a subject matter.
- Here are 10 ways you can spread some super good vibes this a week.
What are you reading this week?
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)