Here’s a look at some interesting things I read/ saw / thought / did this week.
* Just wow – love the sleuthing that unearthed how this book bought its way onto the New York Times bestseller list .
* Do you get your book recs from celebrities of Instagram? Do you think Instagram will be a go-to place for book recommendations?
* Have you read any of these 8 Books to Read Before They Become Movies?
* Do you have to own the books you love?? I don’t keep many books and prefer to give them to the library.
* Are you planning on watching any of the Five New Fall TV Shows Ripped from the Pages of Books? I’m a huge fan of Mr. Mercedes, Stephen King – so I’ll be looking out for that one.
* Do you have a Blogging Bucket List?
* Here are 9 Book Blogging Resources You May Not Know About – are any of these new to you?
* Useful! Here’s How To Get People To Read Your Book Blog (Dubious Methods Included).
* File this until you think you need it … How to Create a Meaningful Media Kit for Your Blog + FREE Template!
* Check out these 7 Daily “Rich Habits” That Anyone Can Adopt.
* I like the idea of having an End of Summer Checklist? My major one would be to get back to having a daily routine. What would be on yours?