Here’s a look at some interesting things we read/ saw / thought / did this week.
- So many choices on the Publisher’s Weekly Best Books of 2016 – what are your picks to read?
- 4 Inspiring Quotes From Sci-Fi and Fantasy For When Times Get Tough … “but in the end, it’s only a passing thing … this shadow. Even darkness must pass.” J.R. Tolkien. I needed that this week.
- What Books Comfort You? For me, it’s cheesy romance novels where the ending is always happy – and they can be devoured in 1 day.
- I’m going to be joining in #thankfullyreading weekend, and choosing books that qualify for the Reading Without Borders challenge.
- I picked my faves in the Semifinals Round of the 2016 Goodreads Choice Awards. Have you?
6. Read and learn my blogging friends – The A to Z of Handy Tips for BookBloggers – J is for Juggling; just something we all have to do.
7. How Bloglovin’ Has Become My BFF (& How I Use It) convinced me to give Bloglovin’ another try – not that I’m giving up Feedly, which is my feed reader of choice.
8. Three time saving tricks to help you blog better are worth checking into.
9. How to Streamline Your Blog Content Creation to Save HOURS Every Time has some excellent tips on making the best use of the time you have for blogging.
10. Here’s A List of Pro-Women, Pro-Immigrant, Pro-Earth, Anti-Bigotry Organizations That Need Your Support.
11. Seven Tips to Strike Up Conversation with Anyone seem like common sense, but they are so useful.
12. On my to-do list this weekend backup my computer using one of the 5 Best Free Backup Software for Windows
13. 10 Things You Need To Do Before 2017 … 7 … 6 weeks to go!
What’s one thing you want to accomplish before the end of the year?
// Comments are closed //