Here’s a look at some interesting things I read/ saw / thought / did this week.
* Books, books and more books – The Must-Read Books of Fall 2017.
* 13 Tips on Plowing Through ‘IT’ (or any long book) In A Few Days may be a bit extreme – but I’ve been known to fake sick so I could be left alone to read my heavies.
* Do you Read In The Small Moments?
* 3 Ways To Find Out About Upcoming Books – how do you do it?
* What are your Fave #SummerReads of 2017? We shared ours here.
Blogging & Social Media
* I can totally relate to Blogging Slump? Let Discuss.
* Read Everything I Use + Recommend To Run My (Online) Business if you’re doing (or want to do) something similar.
* Instagram’s new Branded Content: What is means for you will answer all your questions on the latest change in Instagram’s policies.
* Learning What To Prioritise When It Comes To Blogging is a juggling act – but loving the tips int he article.
* These are 5 of the Best Free Tools for Bloggers.
* Hurricane Harvey … Here’s a list of how to help.
* Tricks for Good Habits put me on a path to starting some good habits of my own – so far so good!
* How the heck is Into the Badlands not on this list of Finished Game of Thrones? The 11 Best Shows to Fill the Void?! Anyone else agree?
* Please make sure you change passwords semi-regularly at least –711 Million Email Addresses Compromised by Onliner Spambot.
Last week, I finished We Are All Completely Fine, Daryl Gregory (loved it).
What happens when these likely-insane outcasts join a support group? Together they must discover which monsters they face are within and which are lurking in plain sight.
This week I’m listening to the audiobook of The Changeling by Victor LaValle.
Apollo Kagwa is an antiquarian book dealer who is just beginning to settle into his new life as a committed and involved father, when his wife Emma begins acting strange. Disconnected and uninterested in their new baby boy, Emma at first seems to be exhibiting all the signs of post-partum depression, but before Apollo can do anything to help, Emma commits a horrific act—beyond any parent’s comprehension—and vanishes, seemingly into thin air.
What are you reading this week? Which September #BookBlogging Events are you participating in?
(Liking up with Book Date – It’s Monday What Are You Reading?)
// Comments //
Thanks for sharing those great links 🙂 I’ll be checking them out. Have a great reading week!
Sue at Book By Book
Wonderful list, as always! You find such good stuff! I need to take a closer look at the blogging links, for sure.
As for reading in the small moments, that’s how I know a book has REALLY grabbed me – when I carry it around the house with me and read it while walking, in the bathroom, etc. I always do that with audios – always have one on my iPod and listen while doing laundry, dishes, walking, driving, etc.
As for me, today was the final day for my Big Book Summer Challenge, so I will be finishing my last Big Book of the Summer tonight (Overpowered by Mark H. Kruger – YA).
Thanks for all the great links!
Book By Book
Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction
Thanks for sharing this great list!
Sarah @ PussReboots
Great selection of posts. Come see what I’m reading
What a week! Hurricane Harvey coverage dominated my TV viewing. Both of your books sound good. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
Deb Nance at Readerbuzz
What a lot of fantastic posts from this week! Now I think I need to explore them. Thank you!