Here’s a look at some interesting things we found / saw / thought / did this week.
- Alan Rickman was the perfect person to play Snape. I’m sad he’s gone. Here is his touching goodbye letter to Harry Potter and his fans at the end of his role.
- Places you should really make a travel priority this year. I’d like to get to just one of these this year!
- I really loved these thoughts on the end result vs the experience. Something to think about.
- Here’s a great roundup of business, blogging, and creativity articles for you to check out.
- Do you use a paper planner or keep everything digital? I do a bit of both.
- I’ve been eyeing this bookish subscription box. Have you ever tried one of these?
- I’m still working organizing myself for the upcoming year with the guided journal I’m using – the Dailygreatness Journal: A Practical Guide for Consciously Creating Your Days.
- To help get me organized, I printed off a few of these 10 Free Printable Calendars for 2016 for work and home.
- Kim and I are using Evernote As A Blogging Editorial Calendar but here’s are some tips on Book Blogging Productivity + Free Planner Editorial Calendar
- If you need help staying organizing, here’s one way – How to Organize Your Goals + Get Things Done!
- Here are 10 Books to Read If You Love Liane Moriarty’s Novels … which if you haven’t read her books – you are missing out BIG time!
- And speaking of books, remember when dystopian books were all the rage?! These Dystopian Books That Put A Fresh Spin On The Old Genre
- What are your portable blogging essentials? Here’s 7 Blogging Handbag Essentials from Hannah Gale.
- One of my goals for this year is to travel more so I loved the tips in How to Travel More (On Any Budget) + A Free Travel Planner.
- If the year is already overwhelming, read these Little Reminders for the New Year … work hard, play harder.
What made your week awesome? Do you have any travel plans for this year?
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)