Here’s a look at some interesting things we read/ saw / thought / did this week.
- We’ve given you about 5000 reasons why you should be using Evernote. If you’re still not convinced, here’s 5 More Ways Evernote Can Help You Stay Organized. Evernote is just so versatile!!
- Do you love New York City? Then this is the book list for you.
- This is a fun list of Fantasy books from different regions of the world. I have plans to pick up a few of them.
- How to Bullet Journal for Work. I really admire the bullet journal style but have yet to perfect it.
- There 12 Great Tips for Getting More Done with Less Stress are super useful.
- I’ve been watching the Olympics everyday, and loved how Olympics Fans (and Athletes) Shut Down Media’s Sexism Over and Over Again. Seriously … “Wife of a Bears’ lineman wins a bronze medal today in Rio Olympic” … really! wtf?! And let’s not even talk about the ridiculousness that Ryan Lochte lied about being robbed. #soembaassing
- I honestly didn’t expect the books on President Obama’s 2016 summer reading list to be the type of books I’d like to read – but surprise surprise!
- 2016 Hugo and Campbell Awards Winners and one of the winners is The Fifth Season, N.K. Jemisin – awesome book alert!
- A wee bit harsh perhaps – but 7 Things That Are Ruining Amateur Book Reviews makes some good points in my opinion.
- Yes, The Life of a Bookworm (in GIFs!) exactly describes how I feel.
- Ha! 15 Insults Only Bookworms Will Understand.
- And even funnier – It’s Hard Out There For a Fangirl .. I die!
- I probably break all the rules in Proper Book Borrowing Etiquette
- Bookmark The Ultimate Book Blogging Post Ideas List for those days when you’re feeling uninspired.
- Happy Thoughts For Your Morning Routine is a nice reminder to start the day off positively.
Have you been watching the Olympics? What’s your favorite sport to watch? Mine is speed reading!
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)