Here’s a look at some interesting things we found / saw / thought / did this week. Tanya –
- #BookBloggerDrama which, yo summarize was … Imma start some shit – and in response … blog like nobody’s watching.
- The Horror Writers Association has announced the 2015 Stoker Preliminary Ballot
- Stephen King recommends books – which means, these automatically go on my reading list.
- There are a few books on this list of 20 Most-Anticipated Book Sequels of 2016 that I’m waiting on too.
- I don’t listen to podcasts, but I might one day – and then I’ll start with this list of The Wonderful World of Bookish Podcasts.
- Going Paperless – Four Methods to Get Documents Into Evernote was so awesome that I immediately set up my printer similarly. Game changer!
- 11 Things to Keep in Your Car for Winter Travel is so freaking useful.
- Here are some tips on How to Make Mondays Better. I actually like Mondays because it’s my planning for the “work” week day. And How to Make Your Monday Less Sucky: A Guide for Book Lovers
- Here are 8 Easy Tricks that Help You Make Time for Reading
- 5 Novels Based on Bonkers Things That Actually Happened.
- Have you read any of the 19 Books to Read If You Adore Katniss Everdeen
- Check out all the links in Set Yourself Up for Success in the New Year with These Excellent Reads.
- The Biggest Wastes of Time We Regret When We Get Older is spot on! The one I can mostly relate to is not asking for help.
- I’ve seen many of the mistakes mentioned in Didn’t get the job? 7 Surprising Interview Mistakes You May Have Made. My best advice would be to be memorable in someway.
- Did someone read my mind to come up with Lies Bookworms Tell Themselves?!
- What do you think of The Best Book Covers of 2015
- There’s nothing wrong with trying to make $ off your hobby. Check out the tips in How to Find Ideas to Generate an Income With Yo Book Blog.
- Here are some recommendations of books to read based on popular tv shows – Watch This? Read That!
- Books on the Small Screen highlight some of the TV shows out now that are based on books.
- 6 Common Causes of Your Repeating Failure as a Blogger has very practical and useful advice for what not to do.
- I’m loving this blogging tip series – The A to Z of Handy Tips for #BookBloggers – E is for Engage with Readers!
- I suck at challenges, but I’m going to participate in these Instagram challenges in February – #TheHappyPlannerIGchallenge and Get ready! #PlanWithMeChallenge
- The Best of My Random Life Hacks gave me quite a few ideas on organizing my own life and home – although I’m not big on using tags.
- Here are some Planning Printables for Bloggers and Small Business Owners
- The Bookishness of The List App – are you using this app?
- I would love to be able to get to the point like in How I Plan A Year In Advance
- Kim –
Sundance Film Festival was this week in Park City. That’s only an hour from my house but I’ve never gone. I’ve always wanted to but I can’t even imagine how crazy crowded it would be.
- I need this shirt– my husband concurs.
- This 11 year old girl is working hard to ensure that schools have a more diverse selection of books available to their students. Pretty cool!
- The X-Files is being revived! I loved that show so I decided to pick up season 1 from my library and rewatch it.
Have you watched any movies or tv shows based on books this year? What did you think?
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)