Here’s a look at how the week went down plus things loved and adored.
- I’m still reading Big Little Lies, Liane Moriarty because I got distracted by the audiobook of The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2), Maggie Stiefvater. This one was even better than the first book in the series, The Raven Boys!
- Here are 11 Productive Things You Can Do During The Holidays
- I like this roundup of posts – How to do (almost) anything in 2016 … If you want to travel more, stronger about friendships, be smarter about money – and more.
- I’m working my way through Wine Enthuisiast’s Top 100 Best Wine Buys (priced $15 or less)
- If you’re looking to jump start your blogging in 2016, try the Parajunkee’s Blogger New Year’s Challenge
- If you’re looking at traveling like I am, check out 10 Amazing Group Tour Adventures
- What’s on your winter reading list? I’m loving the diverse choices over at If You Can Read This.
How was your holidays? Did you gorge on good food? Watch any good movies?
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)