With the approaching Autumn, we are looking at some of the things we’d like to do to finish out the year strong.
Tanya … Although I’m firmly #TeamSummer I can truly say that Autumn / Fall has grown on me and it’s my 2nd favorite time of year #ILikeFall . I’m loving using my Bullet Journal for Work, and am now integrating a few personal sections too including a Habit Tracker. So I’m starting with my Top 3 Goals for Fall …
- Practice reading at least 30 minutes everyday
- 10,000 steps+ daily
- 30 minute Spanish study – time to get serious!
Kim … I’m one of those people who spends all summer playing and not thinking about her goals at all. Then come Fall, I’m on it again and feeling inspired. Here are my Top 3 Goals for Fall.
- Blog ahead whenever possible – Makes for smooth sailing on the blog and allows for a bit of breathing room when life gets busy.
- Carve out some morning time for myself – I was getting up early at the beginning of the year to have extra time to myself and it made all the difference in the world. I need to do this again.
- Attend a group fitness class at least once a week – I know that making this commitment to attend class will help me improve my fitness motivation.
What’s your #1 Goal for Fall?