Inspired by the 6 Degrees of Separation meme hosted by Annabel Smith and Emma Chapman, we recreating something similar with #6BookishDegreesofSeparation. The theme for the first link in the chain this month is ✮ Time ✮
- One of my favorite books featuring ✮ Time Travel ✮ is The Time Traveler’s Wife, Audrey Niffenegger. It was such an epic journey and yet sad too. I got all the feels and I could barely handle it!
- But you gotta take the good with the bad, so one of my least favorite time travel novels is The Map of Time, Felix Palma. That book was just all over the place.
- I read Map of Time in ✮ September ✮ 2011. Woah! The next September (2012) one of my favorite reads was Let the Right One In, John Ajvide Lindqvist.
- Let the Right One In is still one of my favorite ✮ vampire books✮ . It’s the hauntingly beautiful and sad story of Eli. Again … the good, the bad … The Vampire Tapestry, Suzy McKee Charnas. Thankfully, this is a short book so I didn’t waste too much of my life reading it.
- I chose to read The Vampire Tapestry after I saw it on a list of ✮ The 10 Best Vampire Novels No One Has Read ✮. From that list, I also read Fevre Dream, George R.R. Martin, which I really liked.
- In Fevre Dream, riverboat captain Abner Marsh got to build his dreamboat, and then he had a ✮ Trip ✮ that he couldn’t forget! In NOS4A2, Joe Hill, the car trip in “the Wraith” might not be remarkable, but the destination is definitely unforgettable … and final.
So 6 books linked together by – time travel – books read in September – vampire books – the 10 best vampire novels no one has read – trips. Have you read any of the books?
If you join in the fun of #6BookishDegreesofSeparation, link up your post below so we can check it out. The first link in the chain for next month (April) will be ✮ Awards ✮ so feel free to join in and interpret how you wish … books that have awards that I like … don’t like … a character that got an award …