Here’s a look at how the week went down plus things loved and adored.
- This week I finished reading Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff, which I chose because it’s on many of the “Best Books of 2015” lists like Amazon Best Books of 2015 but I just didn’t love it.
- Speaking of lists, Goodreads Best Books of 2015, The NY Times 10 Best Books of 2015 and 100 Notable Books of 2015 have been published. My reading list is bursting with books I want to read.
- Now that Thanksgiving is over – it’s officially Christmas time yo! I LOVE it! Cue all the Christmas music playlists on Spotify like this one from Free People – I’m rocking them ALL hard!
- I’ve been trying to use more natural beauty products and this list of Holiday Gifts for Green Beauty Lovers and Green beauty Gift Guide with mini-Reviews have some really good-looking recommendations.
- Y’all know how my love of apps (Android apps), so I was stoked to see Google Play Store’s Best Apps list. The downloads have begun.
- And I’ve been using Google Voice commands a lot more after reading A list of all the Google Now voice commands
- How do you sneak in more “you” time? For me, it’s when I go for a run, participate in races or stay up late at night. I need solo time to rejuvenate.
- I signed up for a 5K Santa run today, and on my running playlist is DJ Earworm’s 50 Shades of Pop Remix which is a mash-up of every 2015 pop hit from the year into 1 long, awesome song.
- What would you put on your list of 23 life-improving gifts you should just buy for your damn self
- What do you think about Death of the “Buy” Link? I don’t think I’ve ever clicked on one on a book review blog – and not sure anybody clicked on them when I had them on my blog either.
- This month I’m co-hosting #AMOnthofFaves and there are so many awesome blog posts in this series so far. I added Trigger Warning, Neil Gaiman to my reading list because of We Be Reading.
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)