The best news EVER as we start 2016 is that Girlxoxo.com is now the proud parent to 2 wonderful GIRLS – Tanya Patrice and Kimberly Lynne, who is moving over from Bookmark2Blog. This is super-awesome news for both of us as we have stalked … followed … each other’s blogs over the past few years, and now finally, we are sharing the same space. So “allow me to re-introduce myself” (bonus points if you know which song that verse is from).
Utah native // outdoor enthusiast // hiker // biker-road and motorcycle // fan of camping // wannabe yogi // avid memory keeper and documenter // amateur gardener // british comedy/british detective show junkie // mystery, fantasy, science fiction reader.
I’m a former archivist and digital history specialist turned stay at home mom. I miss my work but love hanging with my crazy two year old boy. I have a degree in World History/ History of Art & Architecture (BS) and I’ll soon have a degree in Library and Information Science (MS).
Get to Know Us: 5 Facts
- I love music concerts. Crazy, loud, outdoor bashes where everyone is dancing and singing are my favorite.
- I secretly dream of holing up in a cabin somewhere in the mountains and just reading and hiking all day long.
- I love to garden but I’m rubbish at keeping up with the garden maintenance.
- My favorite food is avocados. I love them on pretty much everything.
- Speaking of food. I love it. I will try just about anything. Favorite past time for my hubby and I is trying out new to us restaurants.
I’m an avid reader // speculative fiction lover// runner // road bike warrior // wife //step-mom // food scientist // dreadlocked superhero // Caribbean born and grown (from the island of Jamaica) // former upstate NY dweller // current Mid-West transplant.
I work in the Food Industry (Quality Management) and absolutely love it! I have grad. degrees from both Clemson (M.S.) and Auburn (PhD) in the Food Sciences.
Get to Know Us: 5 Facts
- I still bite my nails … ugh!
- I’m an introvert who is married to an extrovert and has to manage a staff of 10 – people overload is a real thing for me!
- Favorite way to spend time by myself – a coffee shop, blogging and/or reading.
- I am a former party animal. We’re talking almost every weekend since I was 15 until way into my mid-20s!
- Because of the above, if I’m in an environment with loud music, I get a ringing in my ears for at least 24 hours after the event … annoying!
Girlxoxo.com is where we share our passions and experiments with life. So howdy! And thanks for stopping by.