Here’s a look at some interesting things we read/ saw / thought / did this week.
- Minimalism sure is a big thing right now, right? I totally subscribe to the idea of less is more and I’m constantly decluttering and getting rid of stuff. But I have to agree with these thoughts on Why Absolute Minimalism Will Never Feel Like Home.
- 10 Essential Edits to Help You Get Your Life Back. Number 5 is a big one for me. I don’t do drama.
- My dream job would be narrating audiobooks. I’m really intrigued by this list of Strange Narrators in Literature.
- I think the Cinder series is one of the best fairytale retellings I’ve ever read. I love these thoughts on what makes a great retelling.
- 7 Small Habits That Will Steal Your Happiness. I found myself ‘swimming in a sea of negative voices’ a few years ago. I quickly recognized that I needed to get out and never fall back into that again.
- 10 Bookish Websites That Will Enhance Your Reading Life has all my faves on there!
- How fitting that a horror book was the most popular book the year I was born – What was the most popular book in the year of your birth?
- Any zombie book reading person knows these are 5 of the Worst Places to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse.
- Bookish Lifestyle: 65 Posts I’m Planning to Write (and you could too) has you covered if you’re looking for topics to write about.
- The 5 Reasons Your Blog Isn’t Getting Page Views has some good ideas for how to get in the game (if that’s what you want to do).
- I envy people who are organized enough for Blogging Organization: Keeping Track of Review Copies with a Spreadsheet.
- 40 Things to Track in Your Habit Tracker left me inspired about tracking in my bullet journal.
- Although I have a minimal style for bullet journal, I love gazing at pretties on the pics on these 20 Bullet Journal Instagrams You Should Be Following.
- How to Stream Every Star Trek TV Series and Film is just a must know for everyone – even if you don’t think you need to know it yet. Which is your favorite Star Trek series … or, dare I say it … are you NOT a Star Trek fan?
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)