Summer is one of my favorite times to journal and write. I love sitting out on my patio in the evening with a notebook in my lap. I think summer invites a lot of dreaming, reminiscing, and general memory keeping magic. Here are a few (J)ournal prompts (#SummerAtoZ) to help you get started in recording your summer magic…
- What’s your favorite summer memory?
- Where is your favorite summer tourist spot?
- Where is your favorite place to hang out on a hot day?
- What things do you love/dislike about summer?
- What is a summer tradition your family has?
- How do you welcome summer each year?
- Choose five words to describe your summer this year.
- What’s your summer bucket list?
- How did you spend the 4th of July?
- Did you swim, camp, or hike this summer? Write about your experience.
- What books do you plan to read this summer?
- What’s your favorite summer food, drink, or treat?
- Write about who you spent time with this summer.
- What is something new you tried this summer or somewhere new you went?
- Describe your perfect summer day.
- What do you think is the best summer setting in a book?
- What will you miss most about this summer?
- What new dreams or plans did you make this summer?
- What were your favorite summer purchases?
- What did you wish you’d done more of this summer?
What’s been the best thing about this summer for you?
// Comments are closed //