We made it to May. I can hardly believe it. This has been the longest effing six weeks I’ve ever experienced. My emotions and energy levels have been all over the place. Thank goodness for books. They are always my saving grace. Here’s my stats for April reading…
♦ KIM ♦
April ended up being a pretty weak reading month for me. My total is 7 books but 3 of them were comics and 1 was a graphic novel. I did, however, read what I think will be one of my top books of the year- The Sun Down Motel, Simone St. James . I actually listened to the audio and it was so excellent! I had a major reading hangover after finishing it.
- No. of books read in April: 7
- Overall Favorite: The Sun Down Motel, Simone St. James
- Also Really Good: Night Theater, Paralkar Vikram
- Also Read:
- Umbrella Academy 1, 2, & 3
- Tristan Strong Punches A Hole In The Sky, Kwame Mbalia
- El Deafo, CeCe Bell
- DNF: Call Down the Hawk, Maggie Stiefvater but will finish in
March, April, MAY (!)
- Currently Reading: Nyxia Uprising, Scott Reintgen
- Up Next: Senlin Ascends, Josiah Bancroft
What is one thing you’re looking forward to doing this summer?