Here’s a look at some interesting things we read/ saw / thought / did this week.
Books & Movies
1. Amazon’s Best Books of 2016 list is out. Have you read any of the books?
2. Announcing the Winners of the 2016 National Book Awards and Colson Whitehead took the win with Underground Railroad. I’m waiting on the audiobook from my library. I’m #15 on the list!
3. Introducing the Beasts of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them – have you seen the movie yet? What did you think?
4. I added 6 Superheroic Novels for Comic Book Fans to my list of reading lists.
5. 10 Reasons Reading Will Absolutely Improve Your Life … just in case you really need reminding.
6. Bookish Self Care is really a thing people.
7. As a fan of spirits (wine and fine (and cheap) liquor), I enjoyed Wines to Go With Your Books This Fall
8. Have you ever wanted to Throw Books Across The Room? Which ones?
9. The Bullet Journal for Bloggers – 13 Easy Ways to Organize Your Blog has some pretty sweet ideas. I’m more of an Evernote user for blog planning though.
10. Here are 10 Book Recommendations to Listen to on Audio Instead of Print made my reading list even fatter! If you need more – check out our list of 5 (More) Audiobooks That Are Better Than The Book.
Blogging & Social Media
11. What’s your blogging secret weapon was a nice peak into Rachel’s process.
12. Here’s some tips on How to Find Time For Your Blog
13. Reading though Why I Use Planoly To Plan My Instagram Feed made me think about using this tool
Life & Productivity
14. Ten Lessons, Ten Years is a post from a personal finance blogger and I’m telling you it’s worth bookmarking and re-reading from time to time.
What blogs have you just recently started following?