Here’s a look at how the week went down and things loved and adored.
- Paris … words fail me.
- I like the idea of the Blogger Positivity Campaign, and look forward to seeing the posts every Friday.
- Favorite photo snap from this week
- Amazon’s Best Books of 2015 is out!
- Yes, Bookworm Holidays Do Need to Exist, especially Thanks-but-No-Thanksgiving and Literary Lovers Day.
- These Mantras for Tough Workouts inspired me to come up with my own. Currently, it’s simply … Work! Below is a look at my runs for the week (Sunday to Saturday). It was tough getting back into it after a few days off, but I pulled myself together and got back into the swing of things.
- I’m still trying to decide if I should run outside in the winter; What’s the Best Winter Running Gear?
- Thinking about What Makes Me Read a Book and the top 2 things would have to be recommendation from others (not star ratings per se) and the synopsis.
- Here are 5 Books to Break Your Heart because we need to experience all the feels!
- Money well spent on … wool hats / beanies from Old Navy … #WinterisComing
- A view into the other side – Posts I Loved Reading as a Non-Blogger.
- Yes to How to Chase Your Dreams Without Hating Your Life! It needed to be said.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)