Books Finished This Week: None *yikes* It was a busy week with work so I’m still reading Terrifying Tales, Edgar Allen Poe.
Currently Reading: I also started the audiobook of The Girl in the Spider’s Web, Dav by David Lagercrantz and George Goulding (Translator). This is the continuation of The Millenium series (with Lisbeth Salander) by Stieg Larsson.
Link Loving – Bookishness
- An awesome list of 6 Self-Help Books for Disney Princesses
- Can you relate to The Dire Agonies of Being a Fast Reader? Sadly, I can’t because my reading pace is pretty slow.
- Here are some Reading Tips for Busy People
- What are your 5 top things that make you buy a book?
- The nomination phase of the Book Blogger Top Picks 2015 is open. You have until November 10, 2015 to submit your choices.
More Link Loving
- What are some of your Blogger Desk Essentials?
- Useful Findings From A Blog Reader Survey (at Stay Bookish)
- Luckily, I don’t need these Motivation Tips for Early Morning Workouts since I work out in the evenings – but the ideas are good ones no matter what time of day you get your exercise in.
- 2 Big Reasons Why Cheat Meals Are Worse Than Darth Vader is so true! Why think of rewarding your good habits with something bad – or a cheat?! It should be with a “treat” instead.
- Wouldn’t you want to know the kind of Body Language to Watch for When You Think You’re Boring Someone?
- Here are some Tips for Conquering Your Readathon.
From Sunday to Saturday:-
Crossfit – M/W/F/S = 4x this week.
Running – S/W/T/S = 15 miles total (4+4+3.6+3.5), all on the treadmill. I’ve been working with a running coach for the last week and a half, and it’s been a very motivating experience. Thanks to the advice from Trish (Between My Lines), I went with a local coach who I can meet in person. Our correspondence is through daily texts, and she only gives me 1 or 2 days workouts at a time. The accountability has made all the difference in the World.
Tracking – Routine helped me to remember to track my workouts. I text my coach right after my run, and then I add it to DailyMile all before I leave the gym.
What have you been up to this week?