Here’s a look at how the week went down plus things loved and adored.
- I finished the audiobook of The Fifth Season, N.K. Jemisin. Woah – loved it! I’m switching to the eBook of Big Little Lies, Liane Moriarty which is probably the last book I’ll get to on my Fall Reading List.
- Now it’s time to start thinking about my winter reading list and some of the books on “From Books Riot to the Wall Street Journal: The Best African Books in 2015” are going to be on it.
- Have you seen this video about Instagram husbands. … which is so NOT my hubby. He would laugh in my face if I asked him to take photos for my blog or Instagram.
- The best Android phones, tablet, and smartwatch of 2015 is making the techie in me twitch … but I just don’t need any new gadgets right now … right?!
- I’ve found the tips in 11 Tweaks to Your Daily Routine Will Make Your Day More Productive to be very helpful. “Set Goals for the Day” means I outline just 2 things I’d like to cross off my to-do list and get to working – every day.
- Amazon has been sharing favorite reads of 2015 from celebrities including George R.R. Martin, Rick Riordan, Gillian Flynn and Judy Blume … yes, authors are celebrities.
- Just because I need one right now, and why not get the best – What Are the Best Insulated Travel Mugs?
- I’ve never even heard of half of the movies on The NY Times list of Best Movies of 2015. Have you?
- This weekend I may just have to you a few of the ideas on 101 Lies to Tell So You Can Stay Home and Read.
- #AMonthofFaves: Getting Sh*t Done had some super awesome helpful tips for getting through the daily grind.
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)