What are some of your favorite things bought or gifted this year? Below are a few of our favorite things for the home, wearables, scents, food and drink.
Fave Thing for the Home
– Tanya – Indoor plants. We moved a few months ago and my mission is to get a plant in every room – mostly rescue plants. You know, those sad looking plants in a big box store that need a new home and someone who will talk to them everyday – pictured below is my dining room table with 2 cacti – Barack and Obama … I also name all my plants.
– Kim – Music. I always have to have music playing at home. 2018 is going to be the year I change things up and add a bit more color to our house. I love gray everything, but I realized lately that my house desperately needs some personality.
Fave Wearables & Carry
– Tanya -Going back to last Christmas (cheating a little) – my hubby got me a beautiful gold necklace with a diamond pendant. It’s probably the fanciest jewelry I own. For what I bought myself – my big silver hoop earrings. I wear them all the time and it’s basically my “signature.” My fave “carry” is my gold studded purse. It’s big enough to hold my cell phone – and so it’s all I need when I leave the house sometimes.
Tanya – I have a thing for scented lotions and lately I’ve been using and loving C.O. Bigelow Freshwater Lavendar Lotion from Bath & Body Works. It has a light, perfumy smell that’s not too overpowering. Also loving the Arctic Berry Fomaing Hand Soap from B&B – it’s seriously the only place we buy hand soap from because they’re not watery and smell great.
Fave Drinks & Snacks
– Tanya – Spicy Cheetos and Kevita Lemon Ginger Sparkling Probiotic Drink. It’s fizzy and tart – just the way I like my drinks.
– Kim – My son will always go for a granola bar as long as it has chocolate in it. For me it’s a bowl of cereal- top pick is Cinnamon Toast Crunch. For drinks – GT’s Enlightened Synergy Kombucha. I haven’t really tried that many kombucha’s but I do like this one quite a bit.
Do you have any favorites in these categories – tell us below! And if you’re participating in #AMonthofFaves – add your blog post (or social media link) to the linky below.