We do a #WickedGoodReads event here on GXO every October where we dish on books with wicked people and creatures, dangerous places and things.
This year, we’re throwing a bookish BINGO into the mix – where we (and you if you wish) will attempt to get at least one of the VERTICAL blocks on the #WickedGoodReads Bingo Card shown below.
The columns represent different themes –
- On the Cover on in the Title – Blood, Murder Weapon, Grave, Creepy Cover, Night in the Title
- Locations – Island, Haunted House, City, Small Town or Woods
- Age ain’t nothin’ but a number – New, Old, “Free Space”, Popular, Young Adult
- Creatures – Ghosts, Zombies, Werewolf, Vampires, Witches
- Kill Me with It – One Word Title, Award Winner, Psychological Thriller, Serial Killer, Animal Friend or Foe
Again – for this Bingo Card – you only “win” if you do it veritcally. But heck, we might go rogue and do it horizontally or diagonally … because … that would be wicked – and that’s what we’re about! During October, we’ll check back in and show how we did and what we read.
Will you join us in October and share your #WickedGoodReads Bingo progress … or even share your favorite #WickedGoodReads?